Let´s see! We have experienced so many things there is no way I can say everything I want to catch up to today...so I will just include some cute and funnies from when Britney, Brenan and Brooke were babies!! (The follow post will cover some of my fondest memories).
Britney and Brenan called each other ¨sissy¨ from the time they could talk! It was very cute!! However, Britney when talking to a grown up referred to herself as ¨Vitney¨. Then when Brooke came along and started talking I thought I would never get her to understand that Britney and Brenan had names and no they were the same name and no it wasn´t sissy! For a while they were both Britney.....then we moved to Britney and Britnan and finally to Britney and Brenan. Poor sweet Brooke how confused she was. Now....oh well now she can hold her own!!
No comments:
Post a Comment